Friday, March 1, 2013

Thing # 10

Setting up an RSS reader was fairly simple, and it seems to be a very quick simple way to keep up with the sites that interest you the most.  I added blogs that were personally interesting to me, like The Barefoot Gardner and Keller Williams (my most favorite musician!) as well as blogs that will be nice to refer to once I am in the classroom.  Having the information sent to you is a time saving tool!  I love it that I don't have to search the web; I can just click, click, click! ;)
Using the RSS feature would definitely be a time saver in the classroom.  By using this feature, you wouldn't have to waste any time searching for borrowed materials that you would like to add to your lesson plan.  It would also be nice to share ideas from others that may be helpful in subject matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment