Thursday, April 25, 2013

Thing # 15

I must admit that I have and probably will continue to use Wikipedia for inquiring about certain things, whether they be for personal inquiry or for classroom learning.  I do not take everything seriously, for I would not be a serious student/learner if I did, but I do like to use it to form a base line of info, or sometimes to get ideas on other sites or info to research.  I use it as a tool, but definitely not my only research tool!  I am not sure if I posted correctly on the APSU's 23 Thing's Sandbox Wiki, but none-the-less it's there.  It seemed like a jumbled up mess, but I'm sure once I figure out how to use it I'll form a different opinion of it.  As far as using a wiki in my class, I will never say that I won't use it, but I will say that if it would prove to be an effective classroom instrument, then I will try to put it to use.

No comments:

Post a Comment